LAST apartment lease before 1st househack

LAST apartment lease before 1st househack

Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Asking for advice on preparing for my first househack.

I'm planning to spend this next apartment lease prepping to make my first purchase. Plan is to buy a quadplex to househack in the DFW, Dallas Ft. Worth area. 

I know I need maximize capital and my credit score as well as my knowledge of and network in my market. I'm taking all advise on how to put myself in the best position possible before this next lease ends Feb of 2027. 

1Reply
41 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    You are smart to set reasonable goals and allow yourself time to prepare. My answer to most everything has always been work more, spend less which will provide more options and allow for a much needed cushion as you embark on this new adventure. 

    • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes
      8mo

      @Jules Aton thanks so much! With 2 jobs, a business and a new government contract I got the work part down! Working on the spending part. I'm not that bad just want to be better.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.