• Real Estate Investor
  • New Castle, DE
Votes |
FSBO

Krystal Richardson
  • Real Estate Investor
  • New Castle, DE
Posted Dec 5 2014, 06:59

I have been dabbling in REI for a few months now. Going to meetups, reia's and workshops. I've learned so much but the fact remained that I was afraid to get started. I guess I was in analysis paralysis. I was afraid of messing up, saying or doing the wrong thing, etc. I made myself believe that I needed to learn more before I begin. Well, I was driving down the road the other day and saw a fsbo sign. Of course I let fear take over and I kept driving. After passing the sign 3 times something in me said Krystal don't be a punk call the number. I took down the number, called and left a message on the VM. The seller called me back we spoke for a few and it built up some confidence in me. It all starts with the belief that you can do it. It's not that I wouldn't do it. I just made myself believe that I couldn't do it. But I did! This meant the world to me. No matter how many people tell you that you can sometimes all you need is to believe it for yourself. The "real" learning begins when you get out there and just do it! Revelatory moment for me!

Have a great Friday!

Loading replies...