20k to invest in NJ/PA

20k to invest in NJ/PA

Specialist · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 9 votes
Hey everyone, So I need a little bit of advice. I'd like to put 20k down on a property in either NJ/PA. I plan on renting out the unit/units. I know that it'll be difficult to find a property worth 100k in Jersey but have any of you had luck? I'm not sure what type of rental property I should start out with (i'd like a multi family if its possible). Also what types of properties generally require less effort? I'm making a relatively large investment (1m+) in the restaurant Industry so most of my time will be focused on running my restaurants. I'd like to keep my investment low until I get my feet wet. *I'm still doing a lot of research to learn as much as possible but i'd like to get an idea of what I should expect. Thanks.
0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.