Atlanta Area Wholesalers

Atlanta Area Wholesalers

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hello Everyone , my name is Ashakia  and I am a brand new wholesaler looking  to network and learn as much as I possibly can from professional investors/ wholesalers. By May 2018 I would like to have completed 20+ Whole sale deals. After completing that goal I plan to move into the buy/hold division of Real Estate. My Ultimate goal is to build residual income and use Real Estate as a tool to fund other goals and generational wealth.

After reading countless books,  completing real estate school and even attending seminars I am more than ready to get in the field and learn with hands on experience.    

I take pride in adding value to everyone I connect with. I take pride in being trustworthy and very dependable

I look forward to networking with the great community BP has to offer.

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Smyrna, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Ashakia,

    I am an investor looking for new properties to flip in the Atlanta area and would love to speak with you about your wholesaling business. Do you currently have properties available for purchase in the Atlanta area? 

  • Acworth, GA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Good luck in your wholesale business @Ashakia Macklin. 

  • Investor · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Would like to touch base with any wholesaler in the area. Interested in flip or buy hold.

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.