How can I include rental income in my DTI ratio

How can I include rental income in my DTI ratio

Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I am 21 years old and hoping to House Hack within the next year. I am a full time student and therefore can only work part time. I currently have no debt but multiple lines of credit open, and I am well on my way to having a 3.5% plus down payment. Since I am a full time student, I work part time and make about $1,500 per month. My big challenge is my Debt to Income Ratio in order to get a FHA loan. I would have to find a rental property with about $500 mortgage payment which is not easy in my area. How can I include rental income in my DTI before I own the property?

Any other suggestions on how to house hack with low income or other best strategies?

Thank you!

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.