Buy and hold mentor in Central PA area

Buy and hold mentor in Central PA area

Rental Property Investor · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 11 votes
Hello, My name is Jimmy. I am seeking to find out if anyone from the Central PA area would be interested in any form of mentorship for buy and hold investing? A little about me, I am out of the Harrisburg area, have a strong background in IT, and have some experience with tenants as my family has owned 4 rental properties in Philadelphia for a number of years. Moreover, I also perform IT consulting on the side and would be willing to barter with someone for some mentorship. I am also lined up financially to purchase first investment property and have already established an LLC for which the property will be under. The core items I am interested in is how do you personally search and analyze deals, strategies for obtaining funds to purchase multi family properties (5+), and just your general procedures for managing your properties.
0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.