Extra $30k in 6 months as a W2 employee - Wholesaling

Extra $30k in 6 months as a W2 employee - Wholesaling

Investor · Connersville, IN · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 4 votes
First time out, driving for dollars today. Found 5 vacant houses in C/B class neighborhoods and left them a letter. Trying to reverse engineer making an extra $30,000 by the end of this year. What formula are you all using? (Ex: $30,000 in 6 months = 6 deals @ $5,000 per deal, one deal a month avg. To get one property under contract a month I need to see _______ properties. To see ________ properties per month, I need to get _________ phone calls. To get __________ phone calls, I need to leave __________ letters.)

Anyone have it figured out? Even better if you have it figured out in East Indiana. 

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.