Automate Paying Partner based on Short-Term Rental Revenue/Expens

Automate Paying Partner based on Short-Term Rental Revenue/Expens

Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hello all,
Just bought my first property, a short-term rental in Colorado. I have a 30% partner and want to know if there are any systems out there that can help automate paying my partner. For example, if I bring in $2000 in a month for 3 rentals ($75 cleaning fee per rental), how could I setup some rule to transfer $532.50 [($2000 - $225 Cleaning Fees) x 30%] to the bank account of my partner?

I have Stessa and Tiller, and have been looking at QuickBooks, but I don't have a lot of experience in this realm. Any guidance is much appreciated!!!

Nick

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.