PARC Property Investors - insight needed!!

PARC Property Investors - insight needed!!

Pukalani, HI · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 8 votes

Hi there,

I'm seriously considering purchasing from PARC after speaking with them and several other turnkey companies in Indianapolis. I've read good things so far about PARC and was hoping any investors who've bought property from them in the past can share their insights and experience. How was the initial purchasing process? Was the sale price competitive with comparable properties? Have you had any issues with their property management (tenant retention, vacancy, repairs, etc.). What cash on cash ROI have you experienced from their properties?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Rick,

    My wife and I purchased a property through PARC two months ago.  The experience from beginning to end has been excellent.  We live in Chicago, so we have visited Indy several times as part of the purchase process.  A phone call would be probably the best thing if that works for you and then I will do my best to answer questions and discuss our experience.

    Regards,

    John Schade

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 484 posts · 406 votes
    6y

    @Richard Covarrubias We operate in the same market.  I don't know those guys, but I've heard good things.  They offer a rent guarantee, which is unusual.  Best thing to do is GO VISIT any of the companies that you're looking to do business with!

  • Kristin BrittPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    6y
    Hi,
    I was looking for info on Parc also. Specifically wondering if anyone has multiple properties with them, if anyone has been with them over several years (like 5 years?), and how management has been.
    How long are vacancies with your houses with Parc, how much tenant turnover do you see, how much are move out repairs in general, how are communications with the company on a monthly basis, and do they keep you informed about what is going on with your units?
    Anything else you think another investor might like to know before making the leap?
    Thank you,
    Kristin
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.