New to BP. Trying to learn what I need to learn.

New to BP. Trying to learn what I need to learn.

Port St. Lucie, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 6 votes

I’m not looking for any sort of mentor relationship at this point. I am so new that I don’t know if I would even comprehend what you were talking about anyway.

My main concern is saving money for the next few months and learning as much as possible in the mean time. I am a full time fitness coordinator/person trainer in Port St. Lucie and I am currently reading How To Invest in Real Estate. It’s given me a lot of valuable insight into this world but much of it seems foreign.

My goal is to own rental properties so I also purchased The Book on Rental Property Investing. I plan on reading this as soon as I’m done with the How To.

My question is basic: what information did you wish you had a handle on before starting your investment journey? What should I consider learning before I commit my time and money?

Thank you for any help!

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.