Bigger Pockets Rental Calculator: Profit and Annualized Return

Bigger Pockets Rental Calculator: Profit and Annualized Return

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am beginning the search for my first rental property and I recently became a premium member to utilize the functionality of the Rental Property Calculator, but want to be sure I can speak to the math behind the numbers. I have attempted to replicate the calculator in Excel so that I understand where the inputs are driving the outputs. I have managed to replicate the calculator for most of the outputs, however, there is variance between the Profit and Annualized Return results from the BP Calculator and my own spreadsheet. Can anyone help me discern where my calculation is off?

Excel Workbook: See Worksheet 'Output Reference' Rows 66-67

BP Calculator: See Page 2 "Total Profit if Sold" and "Annualized Total Return"

Link below expires 6/5/2020:

https://send.firefox.com/downl...

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.