Investor Friendly Contractors/ Handymen in Memphis, TN

Investor Friendly Contractors/ Handymen in Memphis, TN

Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone,

I am a local Memphian and interested in doing my first BRRRR deal by the end of the year. I have spent the last year learning and creating my investment criteria and am ready to start looking at deals. I have a deal from a wholesaler right now, but need a list of investor friendly contractors/ handymen to come look at the house with me. Also is it common practice to pay the contractor for giving you a bid whether you buy the property or not? I want to make sure that I don't waste anyone's time.

Thanks,

Hannah Singer

1Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.