Looking for Wholesalers in Catskills NY or Phoenix AZ

Looking for Wholesalers in Catskills NY or Phoenix AZ

Soho, NY · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I'm new(isn) and the more I read the more it seams like a wholesaler is the person I want to get involved with for an REI in the 87 Corridor/Southern Catskills and even the Phoenix Metro Area. My searches on Zillow and Trulia have lead to lack luster results.

Id be interested in doing a multiplex and would need a great property manager. 50% and 2% rule a must. All Cash and ready for the right deal

email me privately or send me a private message please if you know of any one who can help with finding inventory.

[email protected]

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.