Career/Job in Mortgage Note Investing - Offer

Career/Job in Mortgage Note Investing - Offer

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi BiggerPockets-Community,

it's maybe not your usual post. I'm not looking for a moneylender, contractor, or the like but rather want to find talent for a company I work with on the Marketing Team. The role we are trying to fill is someone who ideally has experience in the note acquisition business. It's a customer-facing role by answering questions of potential note sellers who want to liquidate their mortgage/business note. 

While this is probably a great place to find a candidate, I'm actually also curious if you know a more job-seeking-site in the real estate niche. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sascha

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.