Any tips on learning multifamily syndication?(books,seminars,etc)

Any tips on learning multifamily syndication?(books,seminars,etc)

Wholesaler · Glendale, CA · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Just started learning about multifamily investing. My goal is to become a syndicator, anyone have any good advice or tips for a newbie to learn the ins and outs of multifamily syndication? So far I’ve been read Ken McElroy’s ABCs of Real Estate Investing and just ordered his Advanced Guide. I’ve been watching a lot of podcasts about multifamily investing and syndication, specifically BiggerPockets and Own Your Time. I really want to start networking and attending seminars/networking events about investing, more specifically multifamily syndication. Any advice or feedback would help, thanks!

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 16 votes
5y

The Hands of Investor by Brian Burke.  It is targeted at the passive investor investing in syndications but you'll learn a lot about real estate syndication.  It is spot-on in specifics of syndication, yet very readable.  

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.