Using Rental Income to Qualify for FHA Loan

Using Rental Income to Qualify for FHA Loan

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I am a college student and I want to buy my first property to house hack for next year. I am hung up on getting pre-approved for a loan because I have no income. I know it is possible to use predicted rental value as income to qualify so I was wondering if anyone on here had experience doing this with an FHA loan. After some surface-level research, it looks like a lot of forms and paperwork(Freddie mac/fannie mae) so I would love to hear some other people's experience with them. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.