Scrubbing a list of prospects for DNC

Scrubbing a list of prospects for DNC

Jacob CarlsonPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 13 votes

Hey all!

As investors don't you hate when you get a call or text from someone trying to bug you and buy your property? I do too!

And... I am going to do it anyway. Why? Because I only need one person to say yes. However, I do not want to get in any sort of trouble when doing this.  

My plan is: Sending out a text blast using Reach.com, calling the individuals that do not respond and direct mailing the rest. I got the idea from BP episode #332 but need help on some specifics..

I have a list I got from List Source. I skip traced using REISKIP.com and now I am realizing that the phone numbers have not been scrubbed for the DNC list. How can I do this? Is there a software that allows me to do this without subscribing and paying a hefty monthly fee?  

Thanks!!!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.