Looking for a turnkey provider that's in multiple markets.

Looking for a turnkey provider that's in multiple markets.

New to Real Estate · Hollister, CA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hey guys/gals, I'm looking to get into real estate investing and as much as I would love to do BRRRR I just don't see myself doing that at this moment.

So I'm looking for a Turnkey provider that is located in multiple markets and is rookie friendly.

3Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
5y

Check out Memphis Invest. I don't invest with them but I know they are 100% turnkey, they appear to be a professional organization with thousands of turnkey investments under management, and they operate in about 8 states.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    Check out Memphis Invest. I don't invest with them but I know they are 100% turnkey, they appear to be a professional organization with thousands of turnkey investments under management, and they operate in about 8 states.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Licensed Realtor & Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 124 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Oscar E Yerena:

    Hey guys/gals, I'm looking to get into real estate investing and as much as I would love to do BRRRR I just don't see myself doing that at this moment.

    So I'm looking for a Turnkey provider that is located in multiple markets and is rookie friendly.

    I agree with @Nathan Gesner... Memphis invest has since been renamed REI Nation though. They are one of the larger turnkey providers and they operate in several markets including: Memphis TN, Little Rock AR, Oklahoma City OK, Tulsa OK, Dallas TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, and Kansas City MO. I have not invested with them yet; however, years ago I read a great book that one of their partners @Chris Clothier wrote about investing in turnkey called Turnkey Revolution. If you search for REI Nation on BP, you will find plenty of information about them. I am sure you can also reach out to Chris Clothier directly for more info as he is pretty active on BP. Below is a link to their website.

    REI Nation

    I also invest using the turnkey model... If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a message. Best of luck on your search! 

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 291 posts · 592 votes
    5y

    Hi @Oscar E Yerena!

    I closed on my first investment property this past October 2020. It was an out of state, turnkey property. I detailed my experience in the post below. I would be happy to share my experience if you are interested, or if you had any questions.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/850/topics/895660-my-first-investment-property-an-out-of-state-deal

    Best Wishes!

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bradley Sriro:

    Thanks for that update. I had no idea they rebranded.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Mount Laurel, NJ · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Oscar E Yerena what's your budget and would I consider NJ ?

  • Andrew AkinsPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Oscar look at Memphis and Little Rock Turnkey.  They are in two markets and locally owned and operated.  Both markets are great for cash flow with landlord friendly laws and low property taxes.  @oscar e yerena

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 377 posts · 258 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bradley Sriro:
    Originally posted by @Oscar E Yerena:

    Hey guys/gals, I'm looking to get into real estate investing and as much as I would love to do BRRRR I just don't see myself doing that at this moment.

    So I'm looking for a Turnkey provider that is located in multiple markets and is rookie friendly.

    I agree with @Nathan Gesner... Memphis invest has since been renamed REI Nation though. They are one of the larger turnkey providers and they operate in several markets including: Memphis TN, Little Rock AR, Oklahoma City OK, Tulsa OK, Dallas TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, and Kansas City MO. I have not invested with them yet; however, years ago I read a great book that one of their partners @Chris Clothier wrote about investing in turnkey called Turnkey Revolution. If you search for REI Nation on BP, you will find plenty of information about them. I am sure you can also reach out to Chris Clothier directly for more info as he is pretty active on BP. Below is a link to their website.

    REI Nation

    I also invest using the turnkey model... If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a message. Best of luck on your search! 

     I third this.

  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Akins:

    Oscar look at Memphis and Little Rock Turnkey.  They are in two markets and locally owned and operated.  Both markets are great for cash flow with landlord friendly laws and low property taxes.  @oscar e yerena

    Bahaha, well with this name is looks like they're going only in those two markets for a while!  

    In light of the large and very public rebrand of Memphis Invest it surprises me when people get very specific, yet unfocused in naming.

  • Gregg CohenBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
    5y

    Hi @Oscar Caiazza, if you are looking for a top notch turnkey rental property company that operates in multiple markets, I'd recommend talking to @Chris Clothier of REI Nation. I own a different turnkey rental property company that focuses solely on the Jacksonville, FL market but have known Chris and his company for many years now and I have great respect for their team. You'd be a great hands.

    Gregg Cohen, Not Your Avg Investor Show4.6237 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.