How to fill out mandatory disclosure as a salesperson

How to fill out mandatory disclosure as a salesperson

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes

How do you fill out the Massachusetts mandatory disclosure as a salesperson buying an off-market property? I'm representing myself (I Know my broker has to oversee everything) the seller is represented by an attorney. Is there another form besides this for disclosing?

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    How do you fill out the Massachusetts mandatory disclosure as a salesperson buying an off-market property? I'm representing myself (I Know my broker has to oversee everything) the seller is represented by an attorney. Is there another form besides this for disclosing?


    This is the very purpose of working under a Broker. Ask them.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Yes, ask your broker how they would like you to do it. Also, some states E.O. could be voided doing this, just for info. I would look into that too. Make sure you know all the implications.

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

     Annnd they are gone 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.