Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
Look up @James Wise here on BP. Holton Wise PM, will probably keep you out of a lot of trouble and headaches. Section 8 in Cleveland is a whole other world.
Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Hey Samuel, If you are looking into Section 8, I recommend the Cleveland market. Any C-class neighborhoods are more geared towards Section 8 and long term renters. I recommend checking out the west side of Cleveland. Your property manager can help you with the process on Section 8 and rental registration. Let me know how I can help!
Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Hey Samuel, Cleveland, OH is a strong market to invest in! I started investing here after moving to Ohio from Florida for of the growing market. I spend all day sourcing deals now.
Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 96 votes
1y
Hi Samuel, if you’re looking to invest in Cleveland and considering Section 8, I’d recommend focusing on the west side of Cleveland or nearby suburbs, these areas tend to offer more stability and less red tape. You’ll definitely want a strong investor-focused agent and a solid property management team in place.
I suggest reaching out to Mike Azzam with The Azzam Group. His team is experienced on the acquisition side and can connect you with the right local resources to help you invest successfully here.