Where do investor-friendly real estate agents hang out these days?

Where do investor-friendly real estate agents hang out these days?

Investor 路 Washington, US 路 Member since 2021 路 97 posts 路 27 votes

Hey everyone! 馃憢

I鈥檓 an investor-friendly agent myself, and I鈥檓 always looking to connect with others in the same space - whether that鈥檚 to share tools, insights, or find better ways to evaluate deals and support clients.

I鈥檝e found BP forums to be an active community, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there. Are there any active online communities, Discord groups, forums, masterminds, or even meetups you鈥檝e found helpful for agents like us?

Would love to hear where you all go to swap ideas or find investor leads (except for the BP forums). 馃檶

3Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant 路 Summerlin, NV 路 Member since 2014 路 45k+ posts 路 66k+ votes
1y

They hang out in Columbus Ohio !!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 路 52 posts 路 30 votes
    1y

    Hey Alex! I'm also an agent in Houston.

    I've had great success connecting with other agents and investors by attending local networking events, especially through a platform called MeetUp. It's a great tool for finding events in your area that bring together like minded individuals in the real estate space. 

    I wish you the best of luck! 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant 路 Summerlin, NV 路 Member since 2014 路 45k+ posts 路 66k+ votes
    1y

    They hang out in Columbus Ohio !!

  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Cincinnati, OH/NKY 路 Member since 2021 路 1k+ posts 路 833 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alex S.:

    Hey everyone! 馃憢

    I鈥檓 an investor-friendly agent myself, and I鈥檓 always looking to connect with others in the same space - whether that鈥檚 to share tools, insights, or find better ways to evaluate deals and support clients.

    I鈥檝e found BP forums to be an active community, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there. Are there any active online communities, Discord groups, forums, masterminds, or even meetups you鈥檝e found helpful for agents like us?

    Would love to hear where you all go to swap ideas or find investor leads (except for the BP forums). 馃檶


     Alone, lol

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Joseph BeilkeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Palm Coast, FL 路 Member since 2018 路 364 posts 路 244 votes
    1y

    You can find me in Speakeasy's, Whiskey & Bourbon bars, Breweries, and my back yard smoking meats.  Other places online are Rennlist, and Reddit mostly.

    I occasionally talk trash on Call of Duty, helps me decompress.

    Enkore Real Estate & Property Management4.836 Reviews
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Queens, NY 路 Member since 2016 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    1y

    Quote from @Alex S.:

    Hey everyone! 馃憢

    I鈥檓 an investor-friendly agent myself, and I鈥檓 always looking to connect with others in the same space - whether that鈥檚 to share tools, insights, or find better ways to evaluate deals and support clients.

    I鈥檝e found BP forums to be an active community, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there. Are there any active online communities, Discord groups, forums, masterminds, or even meetups you鈥檝e found helpful for agents like us?

    Would love to hear where you all go to swap ideas or find investor leads (except for the BP forums). 馃檶

     Super old school and not very efficient but I've been having a ton of success 1 on 1.

    I attended a BP webinar last week and connected with a couple of investor-friendly agents.

    Maybe @Adam Macias has some insights since he connects with many agents on here.

    Lastly, BPCon is next month - can't think of a better meet-up. I'll be there as well but if you can't attend, I'd be happy to jump on a call/zoom and mastermind some other time.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Adam MaciasPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant 路 Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2022 路 291 posts 路 178 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alex S.:

    Hey everyone! 馃憢

    I鈥檓 an investor-friendly agent myself, and I鈥檓 always looking to connect with others in the same space - whether that鈥檚 to share tools, insights, or find better ways to evaluate deals and support clients.

    I鈥檝e found BP forums to be an active community, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there. Are there any active online communities, Discord groups, forums, masterminds, or even meetups you鈥檝e found helpful for agents like us?

    Would love to hear where you all go to swap ideas or find investor leads (except for the BP forums). 馃檶

     Please send me a DM! I'd love to schedule a call with you Alex and/or send you video resources as to how to use BiggerPockets, and what other agents are doing to connect with investor friendly agents!

    Thank you very much @Abel Curiel! Appreciate you!

  • Member since 2025 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    1y

    my name is Darius Smallwood my company is called 7Speed CRM I have a 33 unit property I am currently raising capital for in Austin Texas would you be interested 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.