new agent looking for ways to get leads

9 Replies

I'm a new agent looking to work with investors as my niche. Is there anyway to get investment property leads for investors besides absentee owners and probates?

@Brent Coombs

Brent, I feel like you just opened my eyes to something I overlooked. Being new, I am in the mindset of "how can I benefit them and get them to allow me to work with them." You got me to thinking it should be a mutually beneficial relationship. It makes so much sense now. I just always felt like since I'm the rookie that I need to "pay homage" to the veterans. I'm not saying to go in and be a cocky know it all. Thanks for the mindset change!

You could always use the old fashioned way and post door hangers in your selected neighborhood or mail flyers. It can be tough when you are first starting out so be persistent.

Originally posted by @Chris Wright :

@Brent Coombs

Brent, I feel like you just opened my eyes to something I overlooked. Being new, I am in the mindset of "how can I benefit them and get them to allow me to work with them." You got me to thinking it should be a mutually beneficial relationship. It makes so much sense now. I just always felt like since I'm the rookie that I need to "pay homage" to the veterans. I'm not saying to go in and be a cocky know it all. Thanks for the mindset change!

Thanks for that. Gain confidence in your abilities. All the best. Cheers...