Professional · Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 40 votes
I would like to find a Real Estate Agent that is also an investor in the Indianapolis area. Looking for SFR in that area. Thanks for any recommendations!
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 10 votes
10y
I am an Indianapolis real estate agent. I am not an investor but I am willing to work with investors. You may private message me for my contact info if interested.
Alain and Shawn mentioned here are also good people to contact. There are a number of good Indy realtors on BP if you perform a quick search. They each have their own niche/ areas of expertise. I would suggest you contact each of them to see if they are a good fit for what you want to do.
If you are looking to buy something off of the local MLS - you might find that is going to be a challenge. We are in a strong sellers market and inventory is always tough to find.
Of course off-market opportunities are usually still plentiful via good wholesalers and other investors.
With that said, everything mentioned is all good advice.
Who is your local property manager? They are usually agents themselves and/or can recommend a few that they work with.