Kansas City investment property need realtor

Kansas City investment property need realtor

Investor · Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 8 votes

I'm closing on my first turnkey prop in KC, MO next week. I will be flying in from Denver this thursday the 28th and leaving friday night. Our initial strategy has been to get close to the Cerner project on the MO side of things. Our current deal is at 8401 east 91st terrace KC, MO. We have 6 rentals out here (Denver Metro) currently, and are looking to move to the KC market due to the hyper intense market we have here. My thoughts while I'm out there would be to look at some non-turnkey inventory in good shape. Wanted to get an agents thoughts on the area I'm looking at (within the 480 loop - I guess that would be southeast KC, MO - forgive me if I make no sense!) I wanted to check to see if anyone had some move in ready MLS listings I could look at and possibly see while I'm there. also interested in class B and up properties including duplex thru 4-plex. Looking for an agent that also has rental property and understands that type of buyer.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Leawood, KS · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    Hey @Chris Billington.....I believe you mean within the 435 loop :-). I would welcome the opportunity to chat further and meet with you when you come to KC. Shoot me a PM. 

    Cheers, 

    Ray 

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Chris Billington looks like you already made your trip to KC.  What price range are you looking at?  Shoot me a PM if you need any help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.