Investor Friendly Realtor Suggestion in Maryland

Investor Friendly Realtor Suggestion in Maryland

Realtor · Washington, DC Metro · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 14 votes

Hello, I'm a wholesaler in Maryland and looking for a good investor friendly realtor to work with. If you have a suggestion please inbox me and thanks!

MODERATOR NOTE: You can recommend someone else as an agent, You cannot promote yourself as an agent except in the Markeplace forum.

1Reply
9 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2014 · 328 posts · 101 votes
    10y
    Hey JOHNETTE B. , Elizabeth Nourse is investor focused. She's an investor herself and a lot of the agents in our office are investors.
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    There are several members here on BP who are agents and work with investors.

    @Nancy Roth Christina R. @Anil Samuel @ROB GRIFFIN @Denise Uhrin @Russell Brazil are some

  • Realtor · Washington, DC Metro · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Hi @Ned Carey!

    I have been in touch with a few of the members you noted. I did find a few solid realtors that I'm looking forward to working with and thanks so much for the reply!

  • Realtor · Washington, DC Metro · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    thank you @Carson Sweezy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.