Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
G.A. Miller
  • Real Estate Agent / Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
What exactly are you looking for in an investor friendly Realtor?

G.A. Miller
  • Real Estate Agent / Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Nov 29 2016, 08:28

Hi everyone!

I'm an Atlanta based Realtor (with PalmerHouse, an excellent brokerage to do business with!) with years of REI, PM, consulting, and wholesaling experience under my belt. Needless to say, I've seen the other world that most retail agents just haven't been exposed to.

I'm positioning myself as 'the investor's agent' here in Atlanta, and would love some help on exactly what unlicensed investors are wanting out of their agents. Of course, I'm already knowledgeable about the process of finding, acquiring, rehabbing, selling the properties, but all for my own deals. Now it's time to step out of the shadows a bit and grow this side of my business as well.

I've already put a fee policy in place, allowing investors to take advantage of discounted listings and even helping with the project at the very end to ensure a quality product is being put on the market. I'm familiar with the head aches that can sometimes go with an investment purchase, and am definitely sensitive to that. But, what else??

I would love to hear some thoughts and if anyone would have questions of me, feel free to send me a PM!

Loading replies...