Best investment agent in southcoast Massachusetts / Rhode Island?

Best investment agent in southcoast Massachusetts / Rhode Island?

Investor · New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 24 votes

This is my first post on BP.  There'are not as much activity on here for my area but I figured I would give it a shot.  I'm looking for investor friendly agent in the area around New Bedford Massachusetts. I am interested many areas of real estate but I am currently looking to aquire my first rental property and want to meey with an agent and discuss my plans for the next few years. So with that said any suggestions that are out there I would appreciate. Thank you all very much, may everyone have a blessed new year in 2017.

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 319 posts · 80 votes
9y

There's a few active agents/investors near you area. Do some searching for the South Coast REIA, I believe it is, and you should find it.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New Bedford, MA · Member since 2015 · 361 posts · 114 votes
    9y

    Just sent you a message with an awesome agent!

  • North Scituate, RI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Know any great Real estate agent in Rhode Island that work with investor?
  • Real Estate Agent · Medway , MA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Russell Lavoie & @Ben Chen, in addition to being an investor agent myself I also work with a few other agents that specialize in different investing strategies. I would be happy to grab a coffee and discuss your goals to see if I might be a good fit or if one of my colleagues might fit your business plan.

    You can find me on linked in or connect with me here.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Allston, MA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Robert P. Would you please send me the information of the agent as well.
  • Real Estate Investor · Allston, MA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Brian White I would very much like to talk with you as I too am looking for properties in Mass , CT and RI.
  • Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    @Russell Lavoie, I would suggest looking into attending REI meetings. There is a great group that meets in Waltham & Worcester, MA. They are called "The Black Diamond Real Estate Investors. It is a great way to meet people of all facets in this business from all over Massachusetts and Rhode Island & Connecticut.

  • Real Estate Agent · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi Russell. I am an agent in the Attleboro, north Attleboro , Rehoboth area and would be happy to grab a coffee with you and discuss what you are looking for.  I would love to help you out!  

    Debbie 

  • Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 319 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    There's a few active agents/investors near you area. Do some searching for the South Coast REIA, I believe it is, and you should find it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.