Looking for a Dallas Realtor that specializes in investments

Looking for a Dallas Realtor that specializes in investments

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 20 votes

Hi BP! I'm looking for a Realtor or Broker referral in the Dallas Ft Worth area that specializes in working with investors. I live in Austin and am looking to expand my investments into the Dallas area and need a professional to help me do that. If you have any feedback on people or firms you have used or connections you can refer, I would appreciate it! 

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
8y

Dear Tyler:

Have some great colleagues there! To put you in the right hands, I would welcome a PM with specifications of exactly we are investments will be 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
    8y

    Dear Tyler:

    Have some great colleagues there! To put you in the right hands, I would welcome a PM with specifications of exactly we are investments will be 

  • Investor/Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 198 posts · 119 votes
    8y

    @Taylor Philley I know of a couple investor friendly agents in the area. @Adam Wright is an investor friendly agent in the Dallas Ft Worth area and he is active on Bigger Pockets. Let me know if you need other suggestions! 

  • Turnkey Service Provider · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 41 votes
    8y
    I would be happy to discuss your goals and expectations and see if there is a fit.
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    8y

    @Taylor Philley I would be happy to work with you. Send me a PM and let’s connect and discuss further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.