Searching for Investment Real Estate Agent in Austin TX

Searching for Investment Real Estate Agent in Austin TX

Meridian, ID · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm searching for a real estate agent in Austin TX that would be able to help me find single family properties with separate living quarters, mother-in-law, or generational suites that could rented out while owner occupied.

Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 17 votes
8y

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Rich Kleinhans! I believe I can help you out with that.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Rich Kleinhans! I believe I can help you out with that.

  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Aurora, IL · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Rich Kleinhans I have the perfect agent for you, let me know if you'd like me to send you their contact info. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 111 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP, @Rich Kleinhans! Feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.