Investor-Friendly Agents in Columbus, OH

Investor-Friendly Agents in Columbus, OH

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 33 posts · 14 votes

Hello, Bigger Pockets!

I’m in the process of interviewing investor-friendly real estate agents in the Columbus, OH area.

I’m looking to purchase 3- to 8- unit multifamily properties for value-add and buy and hold opportunities.

Does anybody have any referrals that I can interview? Thank you!

3Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Marc RiceBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y

I specialize here in Columbus on 1-20 unit investment property (value add, turnkey, house hacks, flips). Happy to help you find some great off/on market deals!

Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Agent · Mechanicsburg, OH · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    Hello @Patrick Ryan

    There are several great agents here on BP. I’m assuming that if you are looking for value add that you are open to properties that may need some work ? Are you open to complete rehabs or looking for turnkey?

    Columbus is still a very active market right now especially with multi family properties. Inventory continues to be at or near an all time low.  Most decent properties are usually sold within a day. Deals  are still out there  if you act fast!

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 47 votes
    7y

    Hey Patrick, 

    It will not be difficult to find credible and highly vetted RE agents in our area. I know a few solid Columbus agents who are investor-centric who have their own SF & MF investments themselves. I can shoot you their info if you'd like? Always willing to help. There is a lot of opportunity in Columbus for both of those asset classes. 

    Chase Vance

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Chase Vance thank you! Do you mind sending me their information?

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Adam Fansler Good morning! I am open to some work, but I’m primarily looking for turnkey at this point.

  • Rental Property Investor · VA · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chase Vance:

    Hey Patrick, 

    It will not be difficult to find credible and highly vetted RE agents in our area. I know a few solid Columbus agents who are investor-centric who have their own SF & MF investments themselves. I can shoot you their info if you'd like? Always willing to help. There is a lot of opportunity in Columbus for both of those asset classes. 

    Chase Vance

    Hi Chase! 

    Im looking for a reliable investor friendly agent with some experience with the market as well. Can you share the info with me as well?

    I know this is an old post but Im hoping you still have it.
  • Delaware, OH · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Chase Vance:

    Hey Patrick, 

    It will not be difficult to find credible and highly vetted RE agents in our area. I know a few solid Columbus agents who are investor-centric who have their own SF & MF investments themselves. I can shoot you their info if you'd like? Always willing to help. There is a lot of opportunity in Columbus for both of those asset classes. 

    Chase Vance


  • Delaware, OH · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’m looking also for a investor friendly agent 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Patrick Ryan:

    Hello, Bigger Pockets!

    I’m in the process of interviewing investor-friendly real estate agents in the Columbus, OH area.

    I’m looking to purchase 3- to 8- unit multifamily properties for value-add and buy and hold opportunities.

    Does anybody have any referrals that I can interview? Thank you!


     Hi Patrick,

    I am a local Investor as well as agent. I would be happy to chat! Columbus is an awesome market, being born raised and now continuing to living here I know the market like the back of my hand. 

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    I specialize here in Columbus on 1-20 unit investment property (value add, turnkey, house hacks, flips). Happy to help you find some great off/on market deals!

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Patrick Ryan:

    Hello, Bigger Pockets!

    I’m in the process of interviewing investor-friendly real estate agents in the Columbus, OH area.

    I’m looking to purchase 3- to 8- unit multifamily properties for value-add and buy and hold opportunities.

    Does anybody have any referrals that I can interview? Thank you!

    Hey Patrick, welcome to BP! That’s awesome you’re focusing on small multifamily here — I actually live in Columbus, invest here, and I’m also an investor-friendly real estate agent in the market. Columbus is a super solid play right now with all the job growth, population growth, and big companies like Intel, Google, and Amazon moving in or expanding. The multifamily space is still pretty active, especially for value-add deals, but it’s definitely a block-by-block city so having a solid team on the ground is key.

    If you’re looking at 3-8 units, I’d suggest exploring areas like North and South Linden, Hilltop, and Franklinton if you’re after value-add and appreciation potential. Those neighborhoods still have some affordable price points with room for growth. German Village and the Short North are great but the entry prices are a lot higher. Happy to chat more if you want insight on the market or help building your team here — feel free to reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.