Investor · Munster, IN · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Hi All,
Since I’m so new and have been in the learning and saving to invest phase (and will be for a while) I’m looking to meet some of the pros in Northwest Indiana that’d be helpful to a newbie investor.
I'd love to meet a realtor with local insights and experience that also understands the BRRRR and buy and hold games.
Does anyone know a realtor who’d come highly recommended that would be willing to let me buy them lunch to pick their brain?
I’m not interested in wasting anybody’s time or asking someone to work for free, but I still need to know who I’m calling first when I need an agent!
Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
6y
Hi @Nik Doukas I like lunch:) I’ve been investing in nwi since 2015 and have done a few houses (just passed the 350 mark). I’d be happy to grab lunch once restaurants open up again.
Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
6y
Hi @Nik Doukas I like lunch:) I’ve been investing in nwi since 2015 and have done a few houses (just passed the 350 mark). I’d be happy to grab lunch once restaurants open up again.
Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 18 votes
6y
@Nik Doukas
Hey Nick! I'm an agent and investor in Indiana and Illinois! I actually just closed on a home in Whiting on April 30th and rented out my current home! I'd be happy to show you what I've done to my current home, and the renovations I'm doing to my soon-to-be home.
I'll send you a dm if you're interested in chatting. :)
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y
@Nik Doukas - Congrats on taking the first step to real estate investing. The first deal is always the hardest one, but the faster you get going the easier it gets.
I would definitely talk to @Eudith Vacio she works for KW and I know she is doing some investing in NW Indiana, sounds like that could be a perfect fit ;-)
Also, I am happy to talk or help in any way I can. Send me a PM if you want to link up.