What is the best online accredited Real Estate School?

What is the best online accredited Real Estate School?

New to Real Estate · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Can someone please tell me what are some of the best (accredited) online real estate schools?

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Will FraserPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

I enjoyed Real Estate Express and McKissok both. They are really all the same, since the state tends to mandate and oversee all curriculum, but I enjoyed the UX/UI of these.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I enjoyed Real Estate Express and McKissok both. They are really all the same, since the state tends to mandate and oversee all curriculum, but I enjoyed the UX/UI of these.

  • New to Real Estate · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Will Fraser thanks Will! So you went to two different schools essentially?

  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
    5y

    Depending on the state, Rockwell Institute and CE Shop are both solid.

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Hey Jack, In total I've used three, because each step of licensure has a different course requirement.  Oddly enough,  the education companies that have the licensure course for one level don't necessarily have the others 🤦‍♂️

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y

    I send everyone to The CE Shop. I've never had a bad experience with them.

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I shop on price since the classes are set by the state REA usually.

  • Realtor · PInellas County Largo, FL · Member since 2016 · 902 posts · 810 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Steve Morris:

    I shop on price since the classes are set by the state REA usually.

     I do the same.  CE shop is usually good but they don't offer the Florida Broker course so I'm probably going with McKissock.  It looks like they have the best deal.

    It comes down to price, # of practice exams, and user interface, really.

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Thinking about it, wonder why the schools don't report something like "86% of our grads pass the RE exam on the first try"?

    Be more useful - If it was accurate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.