Flipper/Rehabber 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2020 路 22 posts 路 5 votes
Aceable agents is half the price of champs real estate school and has great reviews. Do you recommend it? Where did you get your real estate license from? I reside in the state of texas if that helps 馃槂.
I've heard a lot of great things about Aceable Agents! Although I didn't take my licensing courses through Aceable I did take my driver license course with them and the platform was very user friendly. If you're looking to take a course online at your own pace and on your time Aceable is definitely a good choice, whereas Champions is more interactive and thorough.
I got my licensed through TrainAgents which is also an online provider...I would only recommend it if you are extremely self motivated since the material covered in the course is as close to the bare minimum as possible and I spent a lot of time researching practice tests on my own to prepare for the exam
I've heard a lot of great things about Aceable Agents! Although I didn't take my licensing courses through Aceable I did take my driver license course with them and the platform was very user friendly. If you're looking to take a course online at your own pace and on your time Aceable is definitely a good choice, whereas Champions is more interactive and thorough.
I got my licensed through TrainAgents which is also an online provider...I would only recommend it if you are extremely self motivated since the material covered in the course is as close to the bare minimum as possible and I spent a lot of time researching practice tests on my own to prepare for the exam
Real Estate Agent 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 763 posts 路 500 votes
5y
@Cristina Enriquez highly recommend Aceable! I passed my licensing exam first try using them last month. Groupon them for big discounts and msg me with questions!
Real Estate Agent 路 Dawsonville, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 206 posts 路 144 votes
5y
Hi Cristina, IMO I wish I had used a school with live zoom classes instead of the self place. It took me FOREVER to complete, it鈥檚 A LOT of information to get through on your own. PrepAgent study program is what I used for a month afternoon finishing the course and they are the reason I passed my exam in the first try. I would definitely recommend signing up for that after you finish your classes no matter what. Give yourself a good month to prepare.
@Cristina Enriquez highly recommend Aceable! I passed my licensing exam first try using them last month. Groupon them for big discounts and msg me with questions!
@Cristina Enriquez I just completed Aceable Agent for my Texas real estate school. I really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty easy. I think it was well worth the money. If you have any questions please message me. I can share how I studied the material to prepare for the tests.