Meet up in Santa Barbara

Meet up in Santa Barbara

Real Estate Agent · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 10 votes

Hi everyone,

I live in Santa Barbara, CA and work as a Realtor for village properties. Would anyone be interested in starting a meet up? I was thinking we could get drinks somewhere downtown and talk about BP podcast and the market in SB. Let me know your thoughts.

1Reply
86 views

Most Popular Reply

Baird KingPro Member
Investor · Santa Barbara & Ventura · Member since 2020 · 227 posts · 65 votes
5y

All - I created an event page for this which you can find here: Santa Barbara Informal Investor Meetup.  Excited to see everyone who can make it.  For those who can't, please follow the event to learn how it went and stay tuned for future events.  If this gets a good turnout, I am happy to keep it going.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I would be interested as well! Not sure if this has happened or not as the original post was from last year

  • Baird KingPro Member
    Investor · Santa Barbara & Ventura · Member since 2020 · 227 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    Hey @Moriah Arianna.  Yes we were meeting monthly at Topa Topa.  Didnt have one in Feb, but I will be setting the one up for March soon.  I'll tag you in the event.  Hope you can join!

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Baird King Awesome, glad to hear. Definitely keep me posted! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.