Looking for mortgage consultants to help me choose better

Looking for mortgage consultants to help me choose better

Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 10 votes

Hi, I have multiple projects in progress, like syndication and a fund alike. The fund is focused on buying single families, and the syndicate setup is for multifamilies. In talking with lenders and brokers, I am getting all sorts of wide ranges of terms and was wondering if there are any mortgage consultants on BP I can talk with.

Any recommendations?

2Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
4y

@Victor Lee

@Upen Patel is someone who has been around for a long time and can advise as well as tell you what products they have

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    @Victor Lee

    @Upen Patel is someone who has been around for a long time and can advise as well as tell you what products they have

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Victor Lee:

    Hi, I have multiple projects in progress, like syndication and a fund alike. The fund is focused on buying single families, and the syndicate setup is for multifamilies. In talking with lenders and brokers, I am getting all sorts of wide ranges of terms and was wondering if there are any mortgage consultants on BP I can talk with.

    Any recommendations?


     Happy to connect. 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Victor Lee:

    Hi, I have multiple projects in progress, like syndication and a fund alike. The fund is focused on buying single families, and the syndicate setup is for multifamilies. In talking with lenders and brokers, I am getting all sorts of wide ranges of terms and was wondering if there are any mortgage consultants on BP I can talk with.

    Any recommendations?

    You cannot get conventional loans with a fund or syndication structure. Multi family wants a live person who owns predominant shares of the LLC and everyone needs identification, tax ID numbers in US and pays state or local taxes. Loans are recourse. With single family you cannot hide the ownership with a loan, if you get a loan ID is required and anyone can subpoena the lender or title company. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.