Mortgage exclusive leads

Mortgage exclusive leads

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone know the best company to buy mortgage and business loan leads from. I’m seeing so many scams out there and would appreciate any advice on where to go.

0Reply
43 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Honestly a local lender buddy of mine has told me that referrals have been what has sustained his business despite these higher rates we are seeing.  Can I suggest, add a strong Referal plan beyond internet lead gen.  My career is parallel to yours, I’ve paid for leads but the ideal ones are almost always via relationships and referrals.  

  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 434 posts · 248 votes
    3y

    In my 16 years, I have not found a consistent mortgage lead source ever since lendingtree leads went downhill (5-8 years ago).  Zillow is not bad if you partner with a realtor and split costs in a zip code, but you have to find a zip code that is not super expensive...  The lead volume is low, but the pull through is half decent

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Danny Arussi:

    Does anyone know the best company to buy mortgage and business loan leads from. I’m seeing so many scams out there and would appreciate any advice on where to go.


     Plenty of people looking for exit strategies on failed flips. Plenty of people looking to leverage their equity and buy more. Just have to network. You're in the right place Realtors are a great source as well, but make sure you offer something of value (they get calls from LO's all the time). 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.