Electronic signatures at closing table

Electronic signatures at closing table

Real Estate Investor · Napa, CA · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 18 votes
Can electronic signatures be done at any closing table? State/county rules or bank rules? I dont want to fly for every closing. Besides Power of attorney, is there a way to close, and where, without being there? Has anyone done this? Cheers
0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 592 posts · 765 votes
    11y

    What I've always done is use a mobile notary for closing.  A notary comes to your home or office and then sends the whole package over to the title company.  Pretty affordable too.

  • Real Estate Investor · Napa, CA · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Frank

    Thank you. 

    Have you found this or know that this is acceptable everywhere?

    I do have a UPS near me that I use as a notary. But I think there is limitations on what they can notorize

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.