Hi! Any good mortgage brokers in SF bay area?

Hi! Any good mortgage brokers in SF bay area?

Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 5 votes

Hi! Im looking to purchase my first REI property (a house hack) and want to know if anyone can recommend a good mortgage broker in SF or bay area. I have been talking to one and he seems very knowledgeable with good intentions but it never hurts to reach out to get another quote

Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
9y

@Chris Mason   I don't know if Chris is good or not.  LOL  he sure talks a good game though !!!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    @Chris Mason   I don't know if Chris is good or not.  LOL  he sure talks a good game though !!!

  • Ori SklootPro Member
    Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 304 votes
    9y

    @Chris Mason I second Chris. I am working with him on getting s loan right now and he is awesome. 

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 55 votes
    9y

    I'm sure Chris is great. If you want another opinion though, Julie Chroust and her team at Bay Equity are unbelievable. Give her a call!

  • Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thanks all! Definitely will look into it!

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    9y
  • CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Fareed Fityan

    Chris is obviously great, he is incredibly knowledge about everything in the lending world...

    When a TIC loan that I used to have matured last year, the ONLY one that could and did help me was Stanford Federal Credit Union...Now I am shopping around for a rental cash-out refi, again SFCU offered to help, and Keystone Credit Union too... So my experience seems to indicate that local smallish credit union is your best bet....

  • CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    sorry, let me take back my previous post and reword it......

    SFCU is NOT the only one that could help me, but they gave me the best rates that I could find.... Granted I did not shop very hard....

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Brent Tarnow:

    I'm sure Chris is great. If you want another opinion though, Julie Chroust and her team at Bay Equity are unbelievable. Give her a call!

     She's actually a friend of mine, and I agree that she's good. We share an amazing high octane processor and our local in-house underwriting team. We all moved to Bay Equity within a month of each other. :)

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Brent Tarnow... Thank you Brent for the recommendation.  I'm here to help. 

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Brent Tarnow:

    I'm sure Chris is great. If you want another opinion though, Julie Chroust and her team at Bay Equity are unbelievable. Give her a call!

    Thank you Brent!  I'm happy to help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.