Trying to network with people in the St Louis Mo area

Trying to network with people in the St Louis Mo area

Nathan CrossBusiness Member
Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes

Looking to start building connections and networks in the St. Louis or surrounding areas.

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
7y

Hello, @Nathan Cross ... are you hoping to flip here as well? Or are you looking to buy and holds?

Do you plan to make any trips to the area? If you find yourself here in the last week of the month, I coordinate a monthly meetup of St. Louis real estate investors. It's an open event that you'd be welcome to join! We don't have a very formal agenda... most of the event is just open networking with investors and RE professionals of various experience levels. You can learn more from the BP event I posted:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/681449-st-louis-rei-happy-hour

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
    7y

    Hello, @Nathan Cross ... are you hoping to flip here as well? Or are you looking to buy and holds?

    Do you plan to make any trips to the area? If you find yourself here in the last week of the month, I coordinate a monthly meetup of St. Louis real estate investors. It's an open event that you'd be welcome to join! We don't have a very formal agenda... most of the event is just open networking with investors and RE professionals of various experience levels. You can learn more from the BP event I posted:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/681449-st-louis-rei-happy-hour

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Megan Greathouse I would plan on flipping first. We will be living in the Wentzville area next year, when I retire from the military. If I am there when a meet up happens, I for sure would attend.

    What is it that you currently focus on in that market? Do you stick to just the St. Louis proper area, or do you work the surround suburbs as well?

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Vince Mayer currently not working those markets yet, I just wanted to network with people as to get some information and network before I move there.

  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Nathan Cross let us know if you need any help getting started in St Louis!

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    7y

    Look at the biggerpockets events if your ever in town.  I'm available if you want to chat as well.

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @David Ounanian thank you for the comment! I will make sure to ask any and all question about the market in the St Louis area. I am not sure if you have done any deals east of STL. In the areas of O’Fallon, Saint Charles and Wentzville?

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Peter MacKercher thank you for the comment and information. I will reach out when I start to have questions about the market in and around the STL area. Thanks again!

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Cross... personally, I stick to multifamily rentals in St. Louis proper. All my properties so far are in South City, but I'd like to get into mid-county areas as well. The numbers just haven't worked out for me yet.

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Megan Greathouse totally understandable, if the numbers don’t make sense no reason to even try and take on a project!

  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Nathan Cross:

    @David Ounanian thank you for the comment! I will make sure to ask any and all question about the market in the St Louis area. I am not sure if you have done any deals east of STL. In the areas of O’Fallon, Saint Charles and Wentzville?

    We have done some deals in St Charles county. We are just starting a flip in St Peters right now. Check out the St Charles REIA and Fasterhouse Buyers Club, they are good resources for investors there too. Shoot me a PM happy to help make some connections for you.

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @David Ounanian thanks again. I will make sure to write that information down now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.