BP Members in Denver - Meetup 1:1 for Coffee?

BP Members in Denver - Meetup 1:1 for Coffee?

Scott TrenchPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes

Hi BP Community - I've had a few coffees with local investors in recent weeks, and have really enjoyed the conversations.

Just calling any real estate investors, agents, newbies, experienced pros, or other professionals in the Denver area. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee, discuss real estate, talk about BiggerPockets and tell me how to improve it, and is willing to come to the Highlands Ranch area, I'd love to meet up and will treat you to coffee/breakfast.

Please also feel free to bring an investment, personal financial dilemma, or strategy question, and I am happy to discuss it with you... for entertainment purposes only.

Look forward to meeting some of you!

This is just for free and selfishly, I just want to connect with more investors and learn more about problems investors face in 2024. I will use what we talk about only to inform long-term strategic decisions at BiggerPockets, and spark ideas for how we can best serve investors. 

Don't have to be pro or even have an account. Just DM me here, or reach out at [email protected].

3Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.