This Friday my wife and I are going to be taking a trip to look at a property that consists of approximately one acre of land located in Maine. It includes a 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom ranch house along with a private street hosting a small mobile home park with 5 units of which are owned by the seller.
As this is a all new to us I am trying to put together a Due Diligence Checklist to take with me on the trip. I'm hoping to get suggestions from some of experienced people here.
I welcome any tips and/or suggestions as well!
I'll cut and paste what we send out for the initial approval for a loan on multi-family, but it's similar to what we ask for for a MH Park. I hope it helps:
Items Needed To Submit Your Loan To Processing
i.Copy of Articles of Formation/Incorporation
ii.Copy of fully executed Operating Agreement/Partnership Agreement (all pages & amendments)
iii.Certificate of Foreign Qualification (if applicable)
i.Copy of Articles of Formation/Incorporation
ii.Copy of fully executed Corporate Resolution designating authorized signer(s) for the Corporation
iii.Copy of fully executed Corporate Bylaws
iv.Copy of stock certification
v.Certificate of Foreign Qualification (if applicable)