Lebanon County, PA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 6 votes
Can anyone recommend a realtor in the Cario, GA area with experience in mobile home parks? My partner and I have some lots we are looking to sell in a mobile home park. We are from Pennsylvania and looking to connect with a few realtors to help get these sold.
Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Hi Kyle, that type of asset is sold in craigslist or ask the park office to sell them for a fee. If the lots have septic, water and elect at the lot then they have value. If no infrastructure they have very little value... I could not guess what they are worth even with infrastructure, a few $1k. If I where to buy a single wide MH in a park needing some repairs I'd pay $3k typically. True that is just the MH. Which is why a lot with infrastructure is a craigslist asset looking for a retiree who wants to add their own home and live cheap. Good luck.
The lots have everything as far as infrastructure. I would consider these nicer than your typical mobile homes. This is a nice, clean, well taken care of community. Here is an image of the type of home that would go on the lot. In the past the lots were selling for $20k. Do you have connections with a realtor in the Cairo area? We have about 10 lots left to sell. My partner is getting up in age and is putting me in charge of getting the lots sold. Trying to navigate my way through it from up here in Pennsylvania.