You have 200k and need to spend it this weekend....

You have 200k and need to spend it this weekend....

Rental Property Investor · UT · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 15 votes

If you had 200k and need to spend it this weekend.... what, where and how would you invest it? 

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
4y
Originally posted by @Brittney Peabody:

If you had 200k and need to spend it this weekend.... what, where and how would you invest it? 

 Red 28 on the big wheel

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Brittney Peabody:

    If you had 200k and need to spend it this weekend.... what, where and how would you invest it? 

     Red 28 on the big wheel

  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    4y

    I would put a payment of $200k on one of my properties, then refinance the cash back out later.

  • Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 475 posts · 424 votes
    4y

    @Brittney Peabody

    Don’t know if I could spend it all in a weekend, but here is what I would do.

    1. I’m buying land. I would spend $100k here. I need at least 3-5 acres outside of a major city.

    2. I’m using the remaining $100k to qualify for a construction loan ( $80k) and the other $20k will be spent on construction plans, permitting, surveys.

    Then I will proceed to build an affordable home community. The homes will be around 1000-1200 sqft and the community will have amenities such as a community garden, walking trail, and random fire pits throughout so people can enjoy being outside.

    If I absolutely had to spend it in a weekend…. I’m buying stock in my favorite REITS ( IIPR and Digital Realty Trust)

    Canesha

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.