Printing all 2021 Home Depot receipts at once.

Printing all 2021 Home Depot receipts at once.

Massachusetts, MA · Member since 2009 · 144 posts · 31 votes

I have a home depot pro account in which I can view my home depot receipts online.  I want to print multiple receipts on 1 page, or at least print multiple receipts at one time.  The only way i can figure out is to print them out one by one and each one takes multiple mouse clicks and for hundreds of receipts will be very tedious.  Anyone found a  way to just print all receipts from 2021 at once?

My reason for wanting to print all at once.  

I plan to print them manually, then sort them into folders of each house.   I could do it with PDF's but for me, its easier to have piles of papers still.

0Reply
69 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    4y

    @John H. If you could save copies to your computer and print later, the task would be easier. The website allows sorting by property. See purchase history page. Did you type in job name or address when purchase was made? Search by job or address. The page will populate with all purchases for that job. Download each receipt into a file, saved by property address. Now there is no need to print, as you can open each file and gather info for your spread sheet or Quickbooks.

    If you did not type in job name at time of purchase, the website allows us to do it while logged in to our pro account. See the columns on the purchase history page? Name the job and sort later, as outlined above. Naming and sorting receipts before printing will make the job go faster.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.