Newark NJ 3 family-selling after refinancing

Newark NJ 3 family-selling after refinancing

Investor · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 11 votes

I literally clossed and refinanced a property a week ago. However, I have a potential cash buyer I am considering selling to.

Can anyone help me figure out what cost I have associated with closing?

It is a 3 family property in Newark NJ.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · NJ · Member since 2020 · 277 posts · 138 votes
    4y

    Hi @Chris Mandle,

    Congrats on closing the refi. Hopefully you got some nice equity out or a better rate.

    Closing costs generally average around 2-3% of the sales price as a general rule of thumb, but they can vary based on any number of factors. As a Seller, your closing costs will be made up mostly of realtor commissions, attorney fees, transfer tax, some recording fees, title release and/or mortgage payoff fees, and potentially some other miscellaneous items that could be unique to your deal specifically (Seller concessions/credits).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.