Just went into escrow to purchase 2nd flip in LA!

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 302 posts · 163 votes
    4y

    Nice, congrats!!! Let me know if their's anything you need help with. 

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    howd you go about finding your flip? Redfin? Wholesaler? RE agent?

  • Architect · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hey @A.J. Draven. If you're thinking about converting the garage into an ADU or adding a ground up ADU to the property, let me know. Our company designs, permits, and builds ADUs across LA County, so I'm happy to answer any questions that I can.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @A.J. Draven:

    Putting design and team together now.  AMA if interested! 


     Nice! Now time to go out and repeat!

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alex Otto:

    Hey @A.J. Draven. If you're thinking about converting the garage into an ADU or adding a ground up ADU to the property, let me know. Our company designs, permits, and builds ADUs across LA County, so I'm happy to answer any questions that I can.

     Hey @Alex Otto - Not on this one right now, however this is something that I am considering on a few projects. I'd definitely be open to a chat

  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Erik Estrada:
    Quote from @A.J. Draven:

    Putting design and team together now.  AMA if interested! 


     Nice! Now time to go out and repeat!

     for sure! thx  @Erik Estrada

  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alex W.:

    howd you go about finding your flip? Redfin? Wholesaler? RE agent?

    I found the property on MLS - every live in flip and now this one and last one on Redfin, Zillow, mls. @Alex W.

  • Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2019 · 681 posts · 281 votes
    4y

    Nice work! Congrats @A.J. Draven

  • Architect · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    4y
    Quote from @A.J. Draven:
    Quote from @Alex Otto:

    Hey @A.J. Draven. If you're thinking about converting the garage into an ADU or adding a ground up ADU to the property, let me know. Our company designs, permits, and builds ADUs across LA County, so I'm happy to answer any questions that I can.

     Hey @Alex Otto - Not on this one right now, however this is something that I am considering on a few projects. I'd definitely be open to a chat

    @A.J. Draven sounds good! Feel free to DM me on here or email our team -- you can find our info on www.ottoadu.com 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.