Due Diligence clause with an on-market property

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    I'm assuming you are the seller and don't want to offer the buyer any time to do inspection.

    In most states, this is a negotiable time frame.  However, most buyers would run away from buying a property without an inspection period.  Most people would assume you are trying to hide something if you refuse any sort of due diligence.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    No, I am an investor. I was told by a realtor that I needed $500 DD in addition to $500.00 EMD to put a property under contract. It was explained that the DD was a nonrefundable deposit to take the property off the MLS.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.