Looking for an REI meet up in Lubbock Texas!

Most Popular Reply

Travis TurnerBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 28 votes
3y
Quote from @Eliott Elias:

How's the market over there? 


 Market is stable. Some good deals to be had at lower costs which is what brings a lot of attraction!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Travis TurnerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hey Patrick, lets connect. Will be having something right up this alley very soon. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    How's the market over there? 

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    How's the market over there? 


     A lot of good opportunity for flipping houses near Texas Tech campus. Just need to find the deals! 

  • Travis TurnerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 28 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    How's the market over there? 


     Market is stable. Some good deals to be had at lower costs which is what brings a lot of attraction!

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi, I am also new to real-estate investing and looking to network! 

  • Realtor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Rachelle Richardson:

    Hi, I am also new to real-estate investing and looking to network! 


     Hi Rachelle!

    Are you also located in Lubbock, TX? I'd love to connect with you and talk to you more about investing out here!

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Norsworthy:
    Quote from @Rachelle Richardson:

    Hi, I am also new to real-estate investing and looking to network! 


     Hi Rachelle!

    Are you also located in Lubbock, TX? I'd love to connect with you and talk to you more about investing out here!


     Hello Michael! 

    I am in Lubbock! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.