Investing Success-St. Louis, Missouri

Investing Success-St. Louis, Missouri

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes

BiggerPockets, 

Hope everyone is having a good day! I am posting today about some questions regarding my home area. I live in a small town outside of St. Louis, and currently in college while learning everything I can about real estate, while also getting my real estate license. My question today is regarding any success people have had in my market. I am hoping to move to Colorado after college, and my goal would be to manage my properties (with maybe some family help) along with working my full-time job. My main questions today, are is the St. Louis area successful? And how do people start with long distance investing. 

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    2y

    Hi Dylan,

    I've seen/heard of a lot of people investing in St. Louis and it for sure is a market you can do well. It seems like the returns and characteristics are very zipcode/neighborhood dependent so I'd recommend you talk to people and do research before buying.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.