Out of state properties

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 193 posts · 145 votes
2y
Quote from @Monir Badeer:

Good morning, I live in California and I’m looking to buy out of state properties that cash flow using regular rental or section 8. Any tips would be appreciated it. 


 I'd suggest investing in Columbus, Ohio. The local housing authority just approved a substantial increase in the housing voucher rates. So, a property that already meets the 1% can meet the 1 1/2% rule with the right section 8 tenants. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael DiossaPro Member
    Investor · RI · Member since 2023 · 191 posts · 163 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Jason Allen:
    Quote from @Monir Badeer:

    Good morning, I live in California and I’m looking to buy out of state properties that cash flow using regular rental or section 8. Any tips would be appreciated it. 


     I'd suggest investing in Columbus, Ohio. The local housing authority just approved a substantial increase in the housing voucher rates. So, a property that already meets the 1% can meet the 1 1/2% rule with the right section 8 tenants. 



     I can smell what's cooking

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.